Nov 17, 2020
- Ready for Darkmoon Faire!
Aug 03, 2020
- Ready for Scholomance Academy!
Jul 14, 2020
- Updated cards for balance patches 184.108.40.206313, 220.127.116.11510 and 18.104.22.168261
Apr 20, 2020
- Updated cards for balance patch 22.214.171.124932 https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Patch_126.96.36.199932
Apr 07, 2020
- Updated cards for balance patch 188.8.131.52310: https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Patch_184.108.40.206310
Apr 07, 2020
- Ready for Ashes of Outland!
Mar 27, 2020
- Adds cards for Demon Hunter Initiative
Mar 26, 2020
- Updated cards for patch: 220.127.116.11246
Feb 02, 2020
- Added Cards for Adventure: YEAR OF THE DRAGON
Jan 16, 2020
- Updates cards to reflect changes in patches: 18.104.22.168377 and 22.214.171.124282
Dec 10, 2019
- Ready for Descent of Dragons!
Aug 05, 2019
- Ready for Saviors of Uldum!
Jun 04, 2019
- Updates cards to reflect changes in: TBD Patch (2019-05-22) and TBD Patch (2019-06-03)
Dec 04, 2018
- Ready for Rise of Shadows!! :-)
Mar 02, 2018
- Updated cards to reflect changes in patch: 126.96.36.199855 (Luna New Year)
Dec 27, 2018
- Updated cards to reflect changes in patch: 188.8.131.52329
Dec 04, 2018
- Ready for Rastakhan's Rumble!! :-)
Oct 20, 2018
- Adjusted card database to reflect balance changes.
Aug 07, 2018
- Ready for the Boomsday Project!! :-)
May 25, 2018
- We've updated our privacy and cookie policies in compliance with European GDPR law. You can find it here.
Apr 12, 2018
- Getting ready for Witchwood Release!
Feb 04, 2018
- Changes design of decktype cards to put more focus on winrate and popularity stats.
- Major performance improvements for /top page.
Dec 07, 2017
- Ready for Kobolds and Catacombs!! :-)
Aug 19, 2017
- We've added deck comparison for decks. You can now find the deck comparison on every single deck page.
- In particular, you can now compare your own deck with similar decks by uploading it here. This makes it easier to find inspiration about what adjustments to make to your deck.
Aug 15, 2017
- We've added deck submission. You can now upload your own decks. Find it here.
Aug 09, 2017
- We've updated HMD for Knights of the Frozen Throne.
Jul 02, 2017Major Update
- We've added a new quests section to the site. We hope this makes it even easier for you to find the best deck to complete your daily quests.
- We've also added two other new sections: Hot Decks and Fresh Decks. Hot decks are the decklists with the absolute highest winrate in our database on any given day. Fresh decks are new decks that have just popped up and are not yet established in the meta. Both of these sections might help you if you're looking for something new to play.
Jun 22, 2017Major Update
- We're super happy to announce that we're now partnering with the fantastic people at metastats.net to bring you win rates and play counts for almost every deck in our database!
- We've also done a major design overhaul of our deck type and deck pages. Everything looks a bit sharper now. We hope you like it!
Jun 08, 2017
- Hearthstone Deckstrings: We've added support for copying decks to Hearthstone.
Apr 27, 2017
- HDT Import: You can now easily import any deck into Hearthstone Deck Tracker, simply by copying the url such as https://hearthstonemetadecks.com/decks/nickchipper-midrange-hunter-apr-14-2017 and pasting it into HDT.
- We've also added a link to the deck comparison view that let's you copy the deck url directly from there.
Apr 20, 2017
- The whole site is now encrytped using SSL.
Apr 09, 2017
- We've added a new contribute page where you can help us gather game data, so we can offer our own meta snapshot, and - more importantly - add win percentages to our deck comparison pages.
Apr 06, 2017
- We've updated HMD for Journey to Un'Goro.
Mar 16, 2017
- We've added a hover effect that shows the card images. Now, if you hover over a card in a deck list, you will see the card's image, so that you can easily double-check on the card's stats.
Mar 08, 2017
- We've made some changes to the deck comparison view. Budget decks are now shown seperately from the competitive variants.
Feb 27, 2017
- We've made slight tweaks to how we display the meta data of the decks, including adding small icons to designate deck picks by either Tempostorm or Vicious Syndicate. Watch out for more tweaks in the future.
- Now also showing Decktypes in top decks, that are either ts or vs tier but not both.
Jan 30, 2017
- We've added summaries for most decks to help new and unexperienced players to get a better introduction into the site.
- We've done a lot of performance optimization under the hood, making many pages load up to twice as fast.
- Small fix to the sorting of VS and TS decks.
Dec 28, 2016
- Vicious Syndicate's deck tiers have been added to provide a better and more extensive deck quality ranking.
- Go here to find out more about VS's ranking.
- See this link to learn more about Tempostorm's ranking.
Dec 27, 2016
- Changes 'Tempostorm Decks' to 'Top Decks' to put less emphasis on a single community source. This is in line with our ongoing effort to provide cross-source ranking information.
- Bug Fix: Changes dust calculation to exclude adventures. This was intended all along.
- Merry Christmas to you all! :-)